mundo
texto
noticias
Creative Commons License
Pagina Web DECCO by www.deccoi.org is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial 3.0 España License.

"Currently the Association is working in International Development Cooperation with Nicaragua and Cameroon"

mapa nicaragua

Nicaragua is one of the seven Central American countries, and perhaps the poorest. It has a population of around five million inhabitants. In January 2007, the Government of National Unity and Reconciliation came into power with the project to replace the socio-economic model of neoliberal global capitalism, which was in force for 16 years, for the model of equitable development of Citizen Power. They established free public education and health care, subsidies in transport, electricity consumption, water consumption and exemptions in income tax for incomes below 50,000 Cordobas yearly. However poverty still affects almost half the country, the equivalent of 2.3 million people, of which 17% live in extreme poverty, with the highest levels in the central and the Atlantic regions, concentrated in rural areas.

mapa nicaragua

 

The Republic of Cameroon is a unitary republic of central Africa, located in the Gulf of Guinea, bounded on the north and west by Nigeria, on the south by Equatorial Guinea and Gabon to the east with Central African Republic and Chad, and west borders the Atlantic Ocean.  Yaoundé, the capital is located 700 meters above sea level, beyond the capital is a mountainous area that separates this area of the country from the northern part. In 2007, Cameroon had a population of 18,000,000 inhabitants of which 99% is black and the remaining 1% is white (European descent). The two official languages are English and French. Life expectancy is 52 years. The average number of children per woman is 4.49. In Cameroon 79% of the population is literate. It is estimated that 7% of the population is infected with the AIDS virus and that 48% of the population lives below the poverty level.

 

Ongoing Projects

Counterpart

Completed projects

 

DECCO en las redes sociales

  Compartir Enlace a twitter Myspace de DECCO Decco en Youtube  
Inicio Conocenos Proyectos Actividades Artículos Inmigración Contactar Hazte socio Donar Mapa